Shipping and returns
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within a maximum of ten days and delivery will be confirmed via email.
- A tracking number will be supplied or made available, as requested.
International Delivery Policy
- Free international delivery on all orders over R10, 000.
- However, local import taxes may be applied to deliveries outside of the South Africa, which will be the customers responsibility.
- The customs office may hold your goods if the local import taxes are not paid. They usually would also charge you a holding/storage fee if that happens. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- The customer takes full liability for return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please note: we cannot undervalue orders.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
- You have 30 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return it. If more than 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or return.
- We are only able to offer size exchanges. If you’d like something in another style, please return the item instead, and purchase the new item separately. If an item is not available in a different size, we will process the exchange as a return.
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with all original tags and labels attached. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- LayUp operates as a layby service and the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- To arrange for an exchange or return, send us an email at email@example.com. Please remember to include your order number in the email.
Customers utilizing the ShopGert website for garment exchanges or refunds are responsible for covering the associated courier fees. This includes both the collection of the current garment and the delivery of the new garment.
For local exchanges or refunds, a flat fee of R100.00 will be charged per delivery or collection. For nationwide exchanges or refunds, the applicable fee will be R150.00 per delivery or collection. Please note that these fees are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to the total cost of the transaction.
- If you are approved, then your exchange or return will be processed. In the case of a refund, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: LayUp operates as a layby service and the 25% deposit is non-refundable.